Oh, I am so ready for all this sickness stuff to leave our house! All four kids were coughing yesterday. O_O The two youngest ones were barking with croup (and are both on Prednisone) while big girl is finishing up having strep throat with a lingering cough, and big boy has a cold with a very productive cough. Ugh And my body can’t decide if it is getting sick or not. 😛
Alright, enough about illness.
I had intended to write a post talking about our first day of homeschooling but I’m going to do our first week instead. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow afternoon.
So, today I’ll make a to do list but I’m not super concerned about getting much done. I am just so worn out from the last two weeks!
- make a dessert of some sort for after dinner
- continue working on five week lesson plan
- figure out a place for all the homeschooling books/resources to go
- put away the clean clothes
- cut big boy’s hair (and maybe little girl’s, too)
- finish making calendar time stuff to use with little boy